- Estate Planning Articles
- A Family Loan May Be More Taxing Than You Know
- How Can We Help Our Nation’s Caregivers?
- The Impact On Women Of Not Having An Estate Plan
- An “Innocent Little” Disclaimer Crushes Estate Plan
- Funeral Trusts: Does Your Estate Plan Have One?
- Thanksgiving: A Time for More than “Talking Turkey”
- Your Legacy: Do You Really Want to “Telephone It In”?
- Estate Tax: Returning With A Vengeance January 1, 2011
- How The New Tax Relief Act Impacts You
- Video Library
- Letters from Joel
- Healthy(er) Chocolate Cake
- Veggie Pot Pie
- Passover Recipe
- Spring Chicken Pesto Spinach Salad
- Tofu-Spinach Lasagna
- Apricot (Sticky) Chicken
- Coffee Chocolate Truffle Kisses
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie
- Pear and Berry Almond Crisp
- Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Angel Hair Frittata
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Greek Quesadillas
- Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Orange Butternut Squash Soup
- Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Savory Spinach and Artichoke Bread Pudding
- Orange Scones
- New Potato/Green Bean Salad
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Favorite Things
- Estate Planning Articles
- Pet Planning
- Contact Us
About Our Firm
We at Loquvam Law have been providing quality estate planning services for over twenty-three years.
Our stand is that everyone has an estate plan. We believe that it is an inalienable right of every person to have the say in how their loved ones are taken care of, how their final years are lived and where their life’s work ends up.
Estate planning is important issue concerning both you and your family. We arm you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your future and the future of your family.
Once you have a well-drafted estate plan in place, you’ll ensure that should you ever need it, you will have the say in who can make medical and end-of-life decisions on your behalf. You’ll have the say in what kind of medical treatment you receive and will not receive should the need arise and you’re unable to make those decisions for yourself.
You’ll also ensure that your estate passes to whom you want, when you want, and is carried out in the manner you’ve chosen. You can rest assured that your family won’t have to endure the public process and costly matter of probate. The government won’t be able to take what you’ve spent a lifetime building. But you need to be aware of the many options that exist in estate planning—and you must choose your attorney wisely.
That is why Loquvam Law exists: to ensure that your wishes are carried out. Let us be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.
Search the BLAWG
We are located throughout Southern California:
Main office is located in Beverly Hills:
9701 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1000
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
We have Satellite offices located in the following cities:
Palm Springs, Long Beach, Sherman Oaks and Burbank