Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
This recipe was submitted by Lisa McClaren of San Bernardino.
– 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, at room temperature
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
– 1 cup light corn syrup
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 3 eggs, beaten
– 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Blend well.
3. Pour into the pie shell. Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
4. Combine the corn syrup, 1/4 cup sugar, 3 beaten eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Carefully pour mixture over the pecan layer.
5. Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely, then refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Search the BLAWG
We are located throughout Southern California:
Main office is located in Beverly Hills:
9701 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1000
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
We have Satellite offices located in the following cities:
Palm Springs, Long Beach, Sherman Oaks and Burbank